If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please contact us as soon as possible.
We kindly request that all mobile phones are silenced in the massage areas. Please speak in a soft tone when entering massage areas.
Both shops accept Cash, Eftpos and Visa, MasterCard, and JCB credit cards (sorry, no Amex or Diners credit cards, and we do not accept cheques).
Consumption of alcohol before your massage is prohibited. If you are intoxicated or affected by drugs you will be refused service.
Although lockers are provided we advise customers to leave valuables at home.
Management accept no responsibility for the loss of money or valuables of any kind brought in the premises.
foot&thai uses only high quality massage oil to ensure customer comfort and wellbeing. Your skin absorbs the oils which contain natural vitamins that benefit your health.
What’s in it?
The base oil contains a mixture of Sweet almond pure, sunflower, soya bean oils with vitamin E & rosemary leaf extract. We then add an essential oil blend of ylang ylang, sweet orange, grapefruit white and patchouli or bergamot, lemon, petit grain, lime, geranium, cinnamon and frangipani.
Customers who have sensitive skin may ask for sorbolene or baby oil. Alternatively, patrons can bring their own massage oil. Please inform the reception before your session. Tiger balm is also available.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you have any complaints or suggestions we would like to hear from you. Just ask reception for a feedback form.
foot&thai massage rooms can be connected though we can not guarantee this during busy periods.
Unsupervised children are not permitted. foot&thai does not have adequate protocols in place for child safety.
Injury or Condition
If you have any injury or condition you must check with your doctor to see if the therapy is appropriate for you.
Before proceeding you must advise us to whether or not you have any of the following conditions or illnesses so as to avoid exacerbation of symptoms or injury.
- Muscle injury (especially if there is inflammation or swelling)
- Bone fracture, joint dislocations, artificial joints or brittle bones
- High Fever
- Venous problems (e.g. thrombosis, varicose veins, arteriosclerosis etc.)
- Skin conditions (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, shingles etc.)
- Heart condition, high blood pressure or cancer
- Wounds, cuts or ulcers
- Drug or alcohol intoxication
- Severe debilitating illness in which only complete bed rest is recommended
Exclusion of Liability
- Massage by nature is not flawless and injuries can occur rarely. As massage involves the manipulation of muscles, customers assume a very slight chance of adverse reactions.
- Massage therapists operating from these premises each have varying degrees of skill and experience. Accordingly if you favor the skill of a particular therapist then we suggest you make a special request for the preferred therapist on your next visit to avoid disappointment.
- No responsibility is accepted for the services provided at these premises. The massage therapists agree to provide the best service they can give you.
- No refunds are available once 10 minutes into the service has lapsed.
- In consideration of you entering upon these premises and utilising any of the facilities here you agree to exclude the therapist, the provider of the facilities at these facilities, it's agents and employees and representatives from any liability that may arise whatever as a result of you being in the premises and as result of you utilising the said services and/or facilities at foot&thai.
- Staff at foot&thai endeavours to ensure customer safety and wellbeing.
- Patrons using services and facilities at foot&thai do so at their own risk.